The last Beat the Clock TT of the year is in the books, with lots of costumes, lots of happy raffle winners, and new leaderboard entries in pretty much all non-standard categories.
The Clarks got onto the leaderboard in the 2M non-aero male team category, the potato-powered Paddies managed the same feat in the 2M aero male team category, Kelli King pulverized her own BTC handcycling record by over 10 minutes, and world speed record holder Phillip Plath didn’t quite break his own BTC record but came close on his low-racer recumbent. Full results to be posted soon, and the official records will be updated within the next couple of days as well.
Raffle winners – we’ll contact you via email, but if you don’t hear from us, please email us!
- Clean Bottles: Phyllis Olrich and Kim Perez
- Voler arm or knee warmers: Connie Miller, Ivan Tarasov
- Voler leg warmers: Jill Matzke, Niall Murray
- Voler shorts: Libby Rouan, Michelle Saito
- Leader T-shirt: Debbie Merritt
- Grand prize winners – Leader bike frame: Maggie Fournier, Marc Singer
Thanks to all our sponsors, volunteers, and participants for another successful Beat the Clock year!